Sunday

Submitted* Reason No. 1
"I love my life because there are sparks of color, even on the grey days."

*Finally! Some one sent me a reason. This is from my dear friend Annie Grumbles, a girl I met as a 12-year-old and re-met as a beautiful young woman six years later. Thank you Annie. :)

PS If you (yes you!) see this and feel inspired, PLEASE send me your reasons to lovelifebecause@gmail.com. They can be scribbled, photographed, collaged, graffitied...anything. You don't have to know me and you can remain anonymous if you like. Remember, when you share a reason why you love your life, some one else will realize why they love theirs.

2 comments:

  1. hannah! my cousin gave me a journal type thing and told me to write in it everytime I found reasons I love life...I am not creative and colorful like you, but I do write in it every day and maybe I'll find one that I like and send it to you :-)

    ReplyDelete