Wednesday

Submitted Reason No. 16

"I love my life because I'm going to see U2 in concert!"
- Henry Holtgeerts


Submitted Reason No. 17

"I love my life because I still have room to grow."
- Dorothy Elsner


Submitted Reason No. 18

"I love my life because I can be with my friends (even when I'm not)"
- Mark Burns


Reason No. 5

"I love my life because it's stellar."


Reason No. 46

"I love my life because I love art and I love the time spent creating it."



Reason No. 93

"I love my life because so many way cooler things than drugs or alcohol exist to help you forget how crappy your day was."


Reason No. 133

"I love my life because I've been to JAPAN."


Reason No. 146

"I love my life because of let-downs that are actually build-ups."


Reason No. 166

"I love my life because I made it."

Reason No. 193

"I love my life because my friends didn't just say 'I love you' when I was going,
they keep saying it now that I'm gone..."



Reason No. 216

"I love my life because I love art form the heart."


Reason No. 237

"I love my life because every human deserves these words."


Reason No. 239

"I love my life because I call my grandma 'G-Unit'."


Reason No. 244

"I love my life because we get to inspire those who inspire us."


Reason No. 246

"I love my life because I am a big sister."


PS I am terribly sorry about not uploading this week. On Sunday afternoon my lovable laptop died for good -- that girl was my companion for four and a half wonderful years and now she won't even turn on. May she rest in peace.

PPS That said, updating this site just got a lot trickier. I will try my best to get reasons up once a week still, but the days may be a bit more sporadic. In five short weeks though I'll be back in the States and updating will be once again a piece of cake.

PPPS Please continue to send me reasons why you love your life! Feel free to just send me an email at lovelifebecause@gmail.com with a written reason and then I'll slap it onto a photo (that's what the wonderful Dorothy Elsner did this week).

PPPPS Keep loving life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment