Sunday

Reason No. 30

"I love my life because people say hi to me."


Reason No. 21

"I love my life because I'm a Headmistress!!!"


Reason No. 208

"I love my life because of Heather Shainin."


Reason No. 44

"I love my life because there are so many things I've waited to so long to do.
First times are much more meaningful."



Reason No. 136

"I love my life because I missed half of middle school."


Reason No. 64

"I love my life because I get to prove who I am."


Reason No. 152

"I love my life because my cousins bring out the crazy in me."


Reason No. 176

"I love my life because I don't get what I want
(Thank God!)"



Reason No. 182

"I love my life because I miss and am missed."


Reason No. 171

"I love my life because my mom loves me."


Reason No. 241

"I love my life because accidents are miracles."


Submitted Reason No. 12

"I love my life because we change lives with our truths!
WE ARE THE ONE'S WE'VE BEEN WAITIN FOR :)"

- Nayeli Villanueva


Submitted Reason No. 13

"I love my life because of the way this lake makes us feel."
- Mila Zotova


Submitted Reason No. 14

"I love my life because it's my Neverland!"
- Catherine Brown


Submitted Reason No. 15

"I love my life because children are beautiful."
- Mark Burns / Mila Zotova

PS I'm so terribly sorry I didn't attach names to last week's submitted reasons. Kaetlynn Daoust loves her life because of the way hands fit perfectly into each other, Connie Grimnes loves her family, and Elisabeth Raff loves her best friend (who happens to be her brother).

PPS Keep sending me your reasons! I'm excited to see this project grow -- be sure to be part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment